Study in Lithuania
- Officially the Republic of Lithuania
- Northern Europe country
- One of the 3 Baltic states
- Boundaries-POLAND,LATVIA & BELARUS
- Population- 2.9 million as of 2015
- Language- Lithuania , Latvia
- Currency- Euro
- Climate- Maritime and Continental.
Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences
- Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences is the third-largest University of Applied Sciences in Lithuania with strong academic reputation.
- The initial target of the University of Applied Sciences is an ensuring of high quality of academic teaching and research facilities.
- The University of Applied Sciences focuses on study programs that lead to a profession.
- The graduates of Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences aim professional Bachelor degree.
- The studies are practice orientated; students are able to successfully apply their knowledge in a real working environment.
- Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences is ternary – consists of three faculties:
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Technologies
- Faculty of Health Sciences
Tution fee- 2500euro -3500 euro
Duration- 3 years
English Level :
- No IELTS but good English skills for university interview required.
- Show (Approx. Rs. 4.5 Lakhs) in students account (one day old
- Education loan is also accepted provided the same is transferred in
Student account before visa application.