STUDY IN UK
Location: Northwestern coast of mainland Europe
Countries: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
Immigrants: 10% of the total population
Major Intake(major intake) : September
Second Intake(minor intake) : January
Normally Colleges have three to four intakes per year in the month of
January / April / July / September
Work opportunities after studies
The current Post-Study Work route will be closed from April 2012.
Important information on new rules:
• Those graduating from a UK university with a recognized degree, PGCE, or PGDE will be able to switch into Tier 2.
• There will not be a limit on these switchers.
• They will only be able to switch if they are in the UK, before their student visa expires.
• The normal Tier 2 requirements will apply, except for the Resident Labor Market Test.
• Genuine student entrepreneurs with a great idea are able to stay on in the UK to develop their business proposition.
• Get 10 to 20 hours work rights.
• Top Up Programs and Bridging Courses are special feature of the UK Education System.
Course fees will depends on the course and colleges
Under Graduate Studies:
Universities: 8,000 – 9,000.00 GBP per year, Colleges Bt. 3,500 – 6,000 GBP per year
Post Graduate Studies:
Universities: 8,000 – 10, 000.00 GBP per year, Colleges Bt. 6,000 – 7,500.00 GBP per year
IN LONDON: 7,200.00 GBP per year OUTSIDE LONDON: 5,400.00 per year
We are dealing with many well reputed colleges and universities of UK which comes under UK BA List.
UNIVERSITY OF LIVERPOOL JOHN MOORES
CITY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON
UNIVERSITY OF SUNDERLAND
UNIVERSITY OF GREENWICH